You gotta Love It

Yesterday I had to drive to the east side (that's where my dealer is) to have some warranty work done on my car.  While on the freeway I saw a sign that said 'Bridge may be icy'.  I was like 'What?'  I am driving under the bridge.  Does the sign mean I should look out for cars falling off the bridge?  Who puts up this stuff?

It calls to mind one of my favorite pet peeves.  When my internet service goes out, I have to call my cable provider.  After listening to an annoying greeting from 'Shaq 'n Stein', I am reminded that I can find solutions to my problems by logging on to Comcast online.  DUH!  My internet is out.  I cannot log on.  When I get to a representative and remind them how stupid their message is, they agree.  And the next time I call, I get the same stupid message.

It is like the suggestion I heard several years ago regarding notifying residents of emergency procedures when there is an electrical outage due to storms or general blackouts and when to expect the return of service.  Someone actually suggested we post the information on the community website.

A friend was telling me about calling her phone company to report a phone outage.  She was asked by the auto-operator if she was calling from the phone that has the problem.

Ya gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...