Winner and final offer!

Hello all.   I want to thank everyone for participating in this anniversary offer.  The Santa charts offer is finished, and the second part ended last night.  The winner of the gift certificate is Penny from Larkspur Lane.  The last and current offer is for the set of three little boxes, celebrating new followers and reaching 250.  Seems like I've been doing offers for quite a while!  This will be the last one for now.  Some of you have already left an entry in the prior post and I moved those to the offer folder.  Any one wanting a chance for the boxes, please leave a comment on this post, stating you want to be included.  Please make sure all anonymous messages have a first name.  I think this one will end on Sunday, Feb.26 at 8 p.m. EST.  I will post the box photo at the bottom of this post.  Good luck!  And again, thanks to all for participating.
I've been spending a lot of time at the computer resizing all the labels and creating a few new ones for this small size so I didn't get the heart finished.    And as I post this photo, I see an error.  I plan on using a stiff facing and quilt batting for an even low loft.  The heart peak and bottom point will be too distorted with pouf.







Look at this darling old wood ironing board I found at the mall.  I plan on turning it into a little shelf, or maybe a sconce.  I never saw one this small in wood and the ironing side isn't in bad shape. 

This really beat up large one will be cut into a horizontal whale or goose silhouette, or maybe paint it to look like a large old sign.
The nightly news had a lead story of another dog found.  I turned it off right away before I heard details.  In other news, I got a haircut.  I told her to cut it a little shorter this time.  I need weight to hold down the wildness and this cut is way too short on top and thin on the bottom.  I look like a poisonous mushroom.
Here's the winner and the boxes.



Sunday, February 26, 8 p.m. EST

Penny, let me know which shop you prefer.
Thank you all again, so much, for welcoming me into the stitching blog world.  I am finding so many more to read through the offers and my gaming score is pretty good.  You know, the new verification game.  I've got 20 in a row right!  There better be a prize.
Have a wonderful day - thank you for taking the time to visit!
If you hear a small child say "mommy that lady's head looks like a mushroom",  stop and say hello.
Please make sure to specify you are entering the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...