A teeny little add

Hello sister stitchers!  This is a quick post that verifies my lack of decision making and my MIADD  (menopause induced attention deficit disorder).   I can't leave well enough alone and as I continued to rid the clutter, found this little 2" box, played around with the label, and this will also be included with the 4" box offer. 
It's a teeny little thing - maybe a thimble box?  It's still the same offer - click on the photo to the right for the entry post if you haven't left your name yet.  No need to enter again if you've already left a comment.




I have one anonymous that didn't leave her name so if it's you - please update your comment with a name!  

Now for Lydia Broome.  I still see her as a pouch.  This is what I came up with and I loved it, then changed it again. 

I made a little pocket for the stamp books and used the stitchery as the mail pouch.  I planned on a wood dowel and rope for hanging after wrapping the background fabric on foam board.  Even though I really liked it, it wasn't sitting well.  Just isn't me.  So she will probably become an ordinary pouch, but as you know, that could certainly change.  I'm holding on to this background..... just in case.  Lydia tired of the wood box she was renting and I don't blame her.  Just wasn't the right wood tone and the landlord couldn't find the dark stain.




I saw an interesting link on Pinterest, and I couldn't believe what it led to.  Maybe all you wool and yarn dyers know this, but I surely did not.
Kool-Aid.  Yep.  Kool-Aid for dyeing and just in case some of you would like to see the results, here is the link. 
That's all folks!  Off to jump on the tractor and start cutting the grass.  We had a day of rain yesterday which was great so I'm hoping I won't be riding in a cloud of dust.
Thanks for visiting!  Talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...