This Gets Stranger and Stranger

From the Detroit News:  Kwame Kilpatrick’s wife, Carlita, and his father, Bernard N. Kilpatrick, filed motions Sunday asking a federal judge to quash their depositions in the Tamara Greene case.  Carlita Kilpatrick said being questioned could adversely affect a federal criminal case against her husband. Bernard Kilpatrick argues it would be unduly burdensome for him to sit for a deposition.

Just when I think I have read and heard everything about this case, something else gets printed in the paper.  I do not know if you have ever been deposed, but I have and believe me, if you have nothing to hide, it is no big deal. 

So, what is Carlita trying to hide that 'adversely affects her husband'?  And if his father can't 'sit' through a deposition, let him stand. 

What I want to know is this:  Is there a business out there for creating excuses for people?  Between the Kilpatrick, Conyers, Riddle, etc. cases, this seems to be a growing industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...