Before I misplace it again....

I've decided to post the magazine offering.  Today's mail delivered the issue I was missing and I recognized the projects so I DID have it....at some point.   I'm not taking any chances!  The three are going in an envelope and awaiting a winner's address, but there is always a chance that the envelope may disappear.  This is post 98 and I will announce a winner on post 100.  So here's the complete offer....
Cross Stitch Sampler Magazine Summer 1994, Fall 1994, and Winter 1994.



The Bargello Sewing Case is not an easy beginner project, but you can change all specialty stitches to basic cross.    DMC is used except for 4 colors of Needle Necessities overdyed floss (no longer made).  I found small skeins of the NN colors which I will include, you can decide whether to use them or choose the DMC equivalent.  I'm sure there is enough for the heart if not the entire project.  The first issue is stitching the bargello heart, the second installment involves small algerian eyelet, algerian eyelet, queen stitch, rhodes stitch, spray stitch, satin stitch, and petit point, and the third is for the inside of the bag and includes those same stitches.  The border along the bottom is strawberries of queen stitches.  All specialty stitches are illustrated in addition to each issue offering an instructional article on a specific stitch.  First is bargello, second is queen, and third is petit point.  It's a beautiful bag, and I'm hoping that some of you would be interested in owning these issues, which include many other charts and specialty stitches, with interesting articles, and great instructions.  I was sorry to see this magazine end.  The contents are shown below and you can click on each photo for a closer look.

So here's the deal.  Leave a comment stating "include me" on this post only, and I will use random generator as before, and announce the winner on the 100th post.  That is, if anyone is interested!  Today is 1/6 and I will draw the name on 1/11 at 11pm (ET) and announce the winner on 1/12.   Hope they find a good home......before they disappear.  Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...