You Will Hear More About This

Reader Alert!  As one of the co-chairs of the West Bloomfield Library Campaign to renew the millage, I will be writing more about it in the future.  Suffice it to say that when asked to serve, it was a no-brainer for me.

I love our library.  Frankly, I would not read as much as I do if the library didn't exist.  Really, who can afford to buy all those books even if they shop at Costco?  And remember my 50-page rule.  Nothing like forking over twenty bucks for a novel, only to find out you don't like it.  

Besides, as my property value keeps dropping I pay less in taxes making my use of the library all that more valuable.  If you yourself have not visited either branch, I suggest you do so.  Or visit the website at http://www.wblib.org/.

And if you are a user and love it as much as I do, let me know if you are interested in helping our campaign.  More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...