Updates - Round Two

I tried to be good yesterday when doing my updates.  I really wanted to write that if I wanted to see wrestling I'd watch WWE Raw on USA.  But I wanted to behave and not let my cynicism and sarcasm be too evident.

So, I absolutely loved it today when I got to the editorial page of the Detroit News and saw the cartoon by Henry Payne.  This man seems to hit so many subjects right on.  And he sure got this one right.  See for yourself:



9/26/2010:  I have been trying to understand American's fascination with debates and I think I've got it: REALITY TV.  Seems the general public watches more of that than documentary or drama, unless, of course it is sports.  See above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...