Election Day

I was at my precinct polling place this morning at 7:00 AM.  I had already voted 'absentee' thanks to being what is considered a 'senior citizen'.  But I had volunteered to be at the polls to encourage and thank voters for supporting the West Bloomfield Library's request for a millage renewal.

Everyone I spoke to said they were in support of the renewal.  Many said that was the only reason they came to vote, probably not good news to the supporters of candidates at the poll.  Speaking of which:

YELLING at people to vote for your candidate usually turns them off.  YELLING on your cell phone in the parking lot is downright rude.  If you feel you must YELL, go sit in your car and talk.  Just my opinion.

Anyway, this afternoon I will be at WDIV studios for a webcast.  I am scheduled to be on at 2:45 to talk about the library millage.  I am really hoping that all of our supporters show up and vote.  And to those of you who voted 'yes' today, a big 'Thank You'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...