Trolls

If you look at my page, you will see that I follow Tim Skubick's blog.  This does not mean that I always agree with him, I just happen to read his column and find his insight, interesting.

I do wish he would screen his comment area.  You can do this by not allowing comments to post automatically and instead you must approve their posting.  Or not.  That is what 'trash' is for.

It would appear that Mr. Skubick has attracted some 'trolls' to his site.  These are people who try to start 'flame wars' by posting incendiary comments on a blog. 

The Urban Dictionary defines a "blog troll" as, "A depraved individual who sits in front of a computer all day and posts flames of an idiotic or pseudo-intellectual nature on public forums and private websites..."

This latest blog shows that these 'nuts' are ever present.  It is not the first time this has happened.  If these trolls do not agree with Mr. Skubick's opinion or anyone else's for that matter, let them create their own incendiary blog.  But at the very least, Tim, block their access to yours.  I get enough of a rush in the morning from caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...