Box update

Hello everyone.  I received a few emails asking that I not list all the boxes for sale at one time.  Several readers were not able to make a purchase because of obligations.  I have eight box sets shown on the Boxes page for you to view and I have two more unpainted sets that will be duplicates of the listed, or who knows, maybe something different.  My arms are really giving me problems and I need to stop for a day or two so if you are interested in a set, I will open comments allowing purchases for #1 through #5 on Monday night at 8pm, and #6 through #10 on Wednesday night at 8pm.  Hopefully, I will have the other two completed by then, and maybe a few 4" round A&E since you all seem to prefer the duo.  I need to suck down a bottle of Advil while bending from the waist to hang my heavy (full of knowledge) head.  Some times this helps relieve the compression.  So I will open the Box page for purchases tomorrow night, and then add the other boxes on Wednesday.  I don't think there will be a problem if some of you want a set - I doubt if they will all sell that quickly!!!  Have a great evening.
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...