Eating My Words

When I started this blog earlier this year, I said I was not going to get involved in political issues.  Oh, well.   How can I stay away from this when it is all around me?

Some friends have suggested that I write two blogs.  One about my life in retirement and one about the crazy political 'stuff'.  They obviously think I have all the time in the world.  Not true.

I have other things to keep me busy. Like playing Freecell on the computer.  My winning streak is over 400 games and I have no intention of losing a game.  (There is at least one unsolvable game and I've got its number.)

There is getting the yard ready for winter.  Right after this beautiful spell of warm weather ends.

There is getting my bathroom back together after the contractor leaves.  And then moving on to painting the family room.  And cleaning the basement.  Well, come to think of it, blogging would be more fun.

Anyway, I will be writing more about local politics over the next two years.  We need some changes in West Bloomfield.  We need them now, but I do not see the minority dissidents giving us a break.  And after 20 years of being involved in politics and the fact that I still serve on State level committees dealing with local finance, I believe I have some insight.  IMVHO.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...