Just Call Me Doctor?

So, I leave my volunteer job today and check my messages on the phone.  The first message starts with, 'Hello, Dr. Hammond'.  Wow, volunteer at Henry Ford Hospital and receive immediate doctoral status.

So, rather than hit the number 7 to delete, I listen to the entire message.

Seems that I have been chosen as a 'Champion of Medicine' by none other than Newt Gingrich.  Really?  I knew I was spending way to much time at the doctor's offices.  (See previous post) 

Anyway, if I just call Ashley, I can join Newt in Washington, D.C. on election night at a reception honoring me. 

So, as soon as I got in the door I booted up the computer and hopped on the internet to do a google search.  I found an article that tells me the honor will only cost me $5,000.  Gee, such a deal.  Who thinks up this stuff?  And how did they find me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...