The Biblical Wreath

Hello everyone.  Many years ago I purchased two prints of the Biblical Wreath, framed one for my sister, and misplaced mine.  I found it.  Unfortunately, my toy Singer was not with it.  Anyway, this is one of the softest, most beautiful prints, and everyone that enters my sister's home comments on it and asks where to buy one.   It lists the  Biblical reference for each plant in the wreath.  They were the last two available and since then, we've had no luck locating the wreath, in fact, our local shops have never heard of it. 
The website is HERE and another photo of its full size  is HERE.   The entire print is 18" x 24" and here are a few close ups..

It's shipped in a mailing tube for $20 and you can frame it any way you'd like.  Now that I've found the site, my sister will be giving these as gifts I'm sure.  There is also a framed full color canvas available which is so beautiful, but I like the sepia toned print.   Certainly not a sampler or anything stitching related, but I think it is interesting and thought you may too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...