What the hell am I doing?

Well, you may have already figured out that this Queen of Procrastination isn't stitching.  I've been finding all sorts of excuses.  I decided on Lucy, and don't want to cut my linen!!  So in case that is actually the problem, I'm picking something quick and small TONIGHT.  TONIGHT.  Come hell or hot flash.  Which technically feel about the same.  I need to have something in hand and continue the momentum I've gained.  I guess this is my "two steps back".  So with no stitching pics to show, I have a few others.  This is where Stacy is living now since she is a little too big for a bowl.  I know how she feels.  The color in these photos is horrible - still don't know if it's the camera or the computer monitor. 




But she may end up in this position.

























I've been busy with filling pots and planting a very small garden in a bunch of sopping wet clay clumps.  But we managed to get my new door hung that Mark made.  Haven't found a handle I like yet, but no one ever goes to this door anyway.  I thought I would stain it the same color as the house (I'm a boring monotone) but Mark liked it this way.  We need to replace the siding this year which means either paint or fresh stain, so it will stay this way until that happens.

I think Mark was right.  OMG did I really say that?  He doesn't read this so he'll never know. 








I went to my local semi-annual  show that features some primitive hand mades and a few antiques and snatched a few items.  These little apples were only $2, and the bird was $3.50!  I also got another wooden bowl so I guess it's time to finish the bowl rack that I made several years ago.


 Bud just showed up.  Bud is the name we give to all the momma coons that show up during the day looking for food.  This year, we have 3 "buds" and they all start coming in early afternoon, take the food back to the kids (or maybe stash it for themselves), and come back for more.  Once the babes are older, they bring them out for a day or two to eat (usually outdated bread from our local outlet) and we never see them again during the day.  If they show signs of distemper (losing their balance, no fear, falling over) we reluctantly stop their misery before it spreads.  It's a horrible highly contagious critter disease that breaks my heart to witness. 
That's about it.  I have a few more pots to plant and then I plan on browsing sites for much needed mojo nourishment.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...