Happy Father's Day

To Dominic Casaccia, my wonderful dad.  It's been 10 years since we lost you and those tortuous weeks of your suffering haven't left us, and never will.  Neither will our memories of your love for us, your kindness to others, generosity, and devotion to your family.  While looking for an old picture of you in our family photos, I realized there are no photos of you alone.  There was always a family member or mom with you, I guess because you never wanted to be the center of attention.  But I did find this, taken 60 years ago....... just you and me Dad.

I love you and miss you,
your baby girl




No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...