Offering!

Hi everyone. I want to post that I am having an offering. Remember a few months ago, I showed journals and a box with a sampler snippet, wondering if I should try selling a few. Well this is one of them. It's a small 4" round painted box with a print of a sampler piece, and the cloved pear shown sitting on its lid will be inside.
If you would like this little pear box, just leave a comment here.  If you are "no-reply", please make sure to check back after the drawing date since I won't be able to reach you. I just decided to do this and haven't thought ahead.   I'm not sure what today is, so I can't tell you the date it will end, but it will be the end of this week.  I'll let you know exactly when next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...