Tour of Homes

Hi all!  I found a blog that has hundreds of home tours from bloggers if you're interested.  It takes a while once you reach the blog for it all to load so give it a while, and then click on any of the photos to see Christmas decorations from some pretty artistic bloggers.  Well, not all.  I posted mine!  You can post yours too.  I uploaded my photos to a page on this blog - your can see the tab for Stitcher's Christmas - copied and pasted the URL for that page, and voila.  You can do all the photos on one post and give that URL if you prefer.  I've seen some wonderful photos from stitchers so think about including yours for this fun show.  You only have one more day and then it will be closed.  There are 617 house tours before me so it may take us months to view it all!    Click HERE to take a look.
I went to Pat Catan's (again) to purchase the 4' tree but it was gone.  They are having 25% off Christmas items and I found these picks, garland, and wreaths that are stiff, painful, and very realistic for CHEAP.  I'm a happy girl lady woman.  My kitty now resides in one of the new wreaths.
Here's a few of my favorite ornaments on the newest 3' that you have talked me into keeping.
 Big hips and big feet - these two are certainly related.  And yes, I can relate to!
 My SIL's daughter bought this for me and it cracks me up. He has a backside, where he is hiding a snowball to nail someone with and he's wearing ice skates.
I also found this really scrawny garland that I draped over the hutch and my husband just rolled his eyes.  See the little baskets now on the other tree?  25 cents each and they were bright red - I just water thinned my brown craft paint and slopped it on to age - more cheap ornaments.  Happy dance.
 
 
I said I was done posting about decorating but I can't keep my mouth shut when I get a bargain.
I promise - no more!!
Have a great week and thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to check out the home tours and add your stitched or favorite decorations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...