A thank you gift!

EDITED ~ I'm sorry for not stating the offer more clearly.  The offer is for the pillow you see here, not the chart.  My fault for stating it the way I did.  You will get the stitched piece!
Hello all.  What a gorgeous weekend we're having in PA.  I've been working outside, realizing how out of shape I am!  I need to start exercising which is not something I enjoy.  61 next month.  YIKES!!  So I'll make this short and sweet.  To thank everyone for being patient with my ramblings and Lucy foibles, I want to gift one of you with Lydia.  She was an easy stitch for me and I can certainly make another.  I've received so many emails asking if I wanted to sell the chart or if I knew where to find it, so I thought she would be a good offer.  Even though I found my rag, no dusting is being done.  Guess what I've been doing?  Look how cute this mounted and ready for framing old piece looks on this crappy plywood box!  Lydia is in front.
I can attach the piece to the lid with the box closed and stand it like my sliding box which is one of my favorite sampler displays.

So there you go!  If you would like Lydia, leave a comment on THIS POST ONLY.  Open to all!  I'll have Random figure out the winner on Friday the 25th at 9pm.


Enjoy your Sunday ~ hope it's as beautiful as mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...