Remember

The story of how Memorial Day came to be ..
US Memorial Day.org.
This song makes me cry every time, but it needs to be listened to.  Sometimes we go about our lives and don't think about so many young people making sacrifices every day. 






 If you can, consider donating or becoming a member of the Wounded Warrior Project

Take a minute to listen and remember.  If you've lost a loved one, my deepest sympathy and gratitute to you and all who have grieved for them.  If you haven't, try to imagine what these families endure.  

I'm sure you've all heard the story of this loyal dog named Hawkeye, who wouldn't leave his Navy SEAL Jon Tumilson's side.
Have a safe Memorial Day, in large part because of these souls.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...