MIADD day

Hiya.  I'm typing this with greenish black cuticles, nail tips, and new skin.  I was dyeing again without gloves.  I really thought hoped that the new skin my body so graciously produced over my burns would be smooth and beautiful.  It's new.  Why wouldn't it be?  Well, it's not.  It's just as wrinkled as the old stuff was, and still very susceptible to dye.  Anyway.  I was dusting with my favorite microfiber dust cloth that I get for $1 at Staples, stopped to remove items in the way, and it was gone.  I just had it!  How could it have disappeared?  It's bright blue, can't walk, and has to be within 5 feet.  I was so flustered I starting tearing into things, making a complete mess, looking for the damn thing.   And where did what's her face go?  The one with the boat people.  I found her, and taped her up onto a cupboard door so she won't get lost again. 












Then of course, moved her to the outside of the door.
Back to searching for my duster, and I spot a few baskets recently brought down from the attic.  Hmmm.  That looks to be about Fanny Erb's size.  Here we go.  Out comes the hammer, a few nails, and I ended up playing around with a wall of samplers without frames.
Back to searching for whatever I was looking for and I found a bag that contained new fabrics I had forgotten all about.  I don't know what it is about fabric, but it's almost like stitching stash....just gotta have it whether you'll use it or not.  I was so excited to see what I had and didn't remember that I did.
So I took some pictures, had some chocolate, decided the wall was too much, took everything down, left a bunch of new holes, had some chocolate, went to the sewing room and couldn't remember why, came back down the stairs and saw the fabrics, took them to the sewing room, spotted an unfinished sewing project, got out the machine and completed the project, had some chocolate, came down the stairs, was shocked to see a total mess, returned everything to its former place, realized the afternoon was gone,  never found the dust cloth, and fed the cats. 
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...