It's Just me Writing This

Newsflash:  "Did Alexandre Dumas use a ghostwriter for 'The Three Musketeers'?"

Do people really care about this?  Are they really making a movie about "The Other Dumas"?  (yes)

Just to set the record straight - I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS BLOG.  I doubt that anyone will ever question otherwise.  They will probably recognize my sarcasm and say 'Yup.  That's Denise.'

I suppose literary scholars have to have something to be scholarly about.  Did Shakespeare really write his plays?  Well, if you like the plays, does it really matter?

I hated literature classes in high school and college.  I just wanted to read a book for the pure enjoyment of reading and not have to disect it like some corpse (that I did in my anatomy classes).  I did not really care what the author was trying to say.  I wanted to make my own interpretation.  If I didn't get it, so what.  It's probably why I was a math and science major. 

And speaking of reading books, last night I finished "The Piano Teacher".  I removed it from my list this morning lest someone else spend their precious time reading it on my recommendation.  Nuf said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...