Photo Albums - Done

Last year in January I decided to organize all of the photos I had in different albums. I would put together separate albums for each son, one of my youth, one of our adult family, and travel albums.  I figured that it was worthwhile after a cousin had died and his children were talking about going through old photos and trying to figure out who everyone was.  Since I had time on my hands after retirement, I decided to put all my photos in order now.

I was doing really well up until I needed the dining room table for Easter dinner of 2009.  I had finished albums for each of the boys, another with vacation pics, but still had boxes of pictures to go through.  So, I boxed everything up and put it in the spare room.  And there they sat until today.

All day sorting and I think I now have everything together.  I need to pick up one more album for those large sized baby pictures.  I worked with seven different albums with pictures going back to the 1800's.

The one thing missing is labels on all the pictures.  I do not even want to think about trying to label everyone of them.  I'm not even sure I know who everyone is in some really old photos.  But my sons were delighted when I gave them their pictures and I think they would like to know who all these family members are.

So, tomorrow, a trip to the store to find labels.  I've left everything on the table so I have some incentive to finish this time.  At least before Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...