Black Friday

For all intents and purposes, I am likely done with holiday shopping.  That is because I buy things all year long as I see them and put them away.  (Regarding the previous post, I have also forgotten about gifts I have purchased and find them many months, or years, later.)  I have all of this year's 'stuff' right now in a spare bedroom.

So, I will not be hitting the stores on Friday.  To tell the truth, I have never shopped on the Friday after Thanksgiving.  Last Tuesday I went to Macy's to pick up something and they were having an early bird sale.  I am sure the 'early bird' was trampled to death by all the shoppers.  I ended up leaving because the lines were too long at the registers.

What I would like to know is who in the world is going shopping at Kohl's at 3:00 in the morning?  I guess if you work midnights this is great.  For those of us who normally sleep during the night, I'll be dreaming about shopping.  Maybe.  Probably not.

Update:  This came in an email today from Chico's.  My kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...