Love these bags

First of all, I have to say that although I did not know Lisa Roswell, I was saddened by the tragedy of her death.  My condolences to all who knew her.  From what I've read, she was a special lady.

I am almost done clearing my little parlor of the stash.  Now it's all upstairs in a chest waiting to be sorted further, but at least it's out of sight.  Some of the items were stuffed into the bottom of my cupboard which is where I am working right now.  Look what I found.....
I love this denim bag.  Here's what I found when I looked inside......

I don't use a frame, but this one looks like I could be persuaded to give it a try. 





Maybe we can adapt it somehow to become a sit-on frame.



This is another bag that I found and the fabric is a heavy but soft texture, really nice lining, with a velcro closure at the top.  Maybe my first give-away?  It's pretty long and I'm assuming it's for a large frame.   I probably had the one that fit,  but they're all gone now. 

And lastly, I have one bag of all floss up to 3821.  I don't know if I will offer all as one, or by number category.  I don't think I have enough of the newer numbers to make another set.  Didn't get that far yet, but I'm pleased with what I've accomplished and can finally see what I have and find what I need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...