Talk about some heavy reading

When I use the term 'heavy reading', I usually am referring to non-fiction books about theories on some financial or economic matter.  But in this instance I am talking about the latest book I am reading, 'Fall of Giants'.  The book is over 1,000 pages and weighs over three pounds.  It is the first book in the century trilogy by Ken Follett.  Now, I certainly hope that it does not take the author another 20 years to finish this trilogy. 

Mr. Follett, who is one of my favorite authors, wrote 'Pillars of the Earth' in 1989.  The sequel, 'World Without End' was published in 2007.  My friends and I were asking each other what we remembered.  Heck, at our ages, it's remarkable that we even remembered the title.

So, I am a little over 10% of the way through this first book.  Heaven help me if I drop it on my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...