Seems We've been Here Before

Back on June 21 I blogged about my experience at the airport.  I only mentioned that I had the 'full body' search.  I did not go into details. 

Well, have we all now read about the complaints?  I, for one, whole-heartedly agree with the complainers.  If a complete stranger did this to you in any place other than the airport, you would be yelling for the police.  Lot of good that will do you here.

So, let me say that the experience was disgusting.  Did the TSA agent think there was something other than breast tissue in my bra?  What was she expecting to find in my crotch area?   All because zippers on my cargo pants set off the alarm. 

As I said then and say now, do I look that dangerous?  If this is the best our TSA can do, I'll take the train next time.

Update:  Check this out:  http://www.smartertravel.com/blogs/today-in-travel/ways-to-fix-the-pat-down-problem.html?id=6271146&source=dealalert&value=2010-11-25+00%3A00%3A00&u=36C228E284

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...