Dress-Everything

With CNY just around the corner, I'm searching frantically for dresses. What can I say? I'm obsessed with dresses. And I'm lucky dress-everything, just as its name says, offers such a wide choice of dresses:


They offer lots of accessories too; belts, earrings, bracelets...you name it!


And here comes the good part: Readers of eat.gossip.shop get 10% discount off any purchase! Just mention "I love to eat.gossip.shop" and you'll be eligible =)

So hurry over to dress-everything to dress-everything now before someone else grabs your favourite piece!

eat.gossip.shop girl,
v

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...