Lace

The lace craze has been going around for a while now, but still going strong! I am an avid gossip girl fan, and I'm sure most of you girls out there are. I mean, how can anybody deny the awesome fashion in that series? Too many a time have I spotted Blair in laced goodies (dresses /stockings/headbands) and I adore them to bits and pieces. Come to think about it, that's probably where my lace obsession came about. Lookie here, laced stuff are so versatile.. some give out an elegant vibe, and at other times, a hint of cutesy:




Super adorable laced dress going for RM 42 at
Dress-Everything.














2-in-1: A sexy bodycon+laced piece for a more matured look. RM 45 at Clothesbucket.

They're currently open for back order due to very high demand. A red piece for CNY maybe? *grins*











Laced leggings anyone?? I haven't seen this anywhere else..caught me by surprise! And I thought those laced leggings couldn't get any better..RM 33 at I've got OCD.













Gotta love this piece! A flattering v-cut to show just enough, complete with a laced-back. Only RM40 at
Buttons & Biscotti.











This cute piece really gives out the vibe of an angel, doesn't it? Fits really well with the background too^^ Get it for RM 42 at
I ♥ This !.













eat.gossip.shop girl,

v

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...