Vintage Bags!

I'm sure all of you our there notice the growing trend of vintage bags. I myself never took fancy for vintage bags however, the trend seems to be growing on to me and there are so many choices out there..it's mind-blowing!


These uber-cute bag with an air of vintage is just irresistible. Glam it up with a fancy dress and killer heels and you're ready to paint the town red. Going for RM 42 and available in red, grey, brown and black. So hurry up before stocks are gone.

RM 60

RM 60

Here are 2 more different designs from DollyCloset which I also think is simply gorgeous. May just consider getting one for myself..:P But I know that's not happening anytime within this month.

Wait no more, start clicking on those links!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...