Who Left the Lights On?

I have lived in my home for almost 38 years.  Two sides of my house are mostly glass so I get a fair amount of daylight.  Unfortunately, with large rooms, even a wall of windows cannot brighten up a gloomy day in Michigan.

After many years of thinking about it, I finally installed a solatube light in the family room.  The fact that it qualifies for an energy tax credit helped.

I am just having trouble getting used to it.  The day after it was installed I came home late in the afternoon and cursed myself for leaving the light on.  Not.  It was the daylight coming in from the solatube.  Just now, when I walked out of the kitchen to come back to the office, I turned around to hit the light switch only to realize that the light was not on.  This has been repeated several times over the last few weeks.

My sister, who has these in her home, says I will get used to it.  Sooner, rather than later, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...