Singapore based blogshops

Looking for more from online blogshops? Here are 2 of my favourites SG based blogshops that has one of the most drool-worthy clothes, specially manufactured just for us ladies.


DKNY Inspired Girly Frock $28

Grecian Summer Toga $28

Crochet Cut-Out Frock $27

Their price range may be a lil' pricier for us locals but for a one-off splurge..why not? :P

Another one of my frequently hunted SG blogshops is Her Velvet Vase. I applaud their gorgeous and organized blog layout for pleasurable viewing. Here are a few of their most sought off items.

Studded Frock $26.50

Color Block Ruched Bandeau $24.50

Crochet & Satin Frock $26

Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...