Weekend shopping

It's weekend girls! Time to excuse yourselves from the stress at school and just shop.shop.shop. The sad thing is I'm a little bit on the broke side because well...more stress = more shopping. Shopping on a tight budget is a little bit tough but thank goodness I've found some nice cheap stuff at cocobobo.

Look what I found! Notice how the dress looks formal enough for work, with the belt and all.. but throw on a pair of casual leggings and minus the belt..and voila, casual casual. And best part of it all? It costs only RM27!

This dress looks gorgeous! It's selling for RM35 which I think is pretty reasonable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...