How about a 'Do not Spam' list?

A friend of mine returned from a trip to find her email box full of unwanted emails.  I know it has happened to me.  132 emails of which maybe ten I want to read.  I'm guessing it has happened to you too.

All of my email accounts, I'm down to three, have very good spam filters.  Unfortunately, I seem to have made it onto every politician's email list, no matter the party they belong too.  And these never end up in 'spam'.

Yes, I get bombarded at home with phone calls from them and I know they are exempt from the 'Do Not Call' restrictions, but how about keeping them out of my email.  I had nine emails in my 'quasi-professional' account this morning and three of them were from politicians.  One of them was someone I have talked with in the past, so I'll give him a pass.  But the other two do not know me and I wonder how they got the email address.  One wants me to be his 'friend' on Facebook.  Like that is going to happen!

How many days to election night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...