Eunice, Google, the cat, and the bird

Hiya.  I have wasted more than two days trying to get the Google translator box to appear and I don't know if it will be working so please bear with me if there is a problem. I have two "practice" blogs that are not published and there was no problem at all with the bar, but this published one was a pain. I ended up with my own fix and held my breath. It worked! But if the other problems continue, I will remove it. For the size and reach of Google, you would think they could have answers for us, but even the forums don't reply anymore. On to Eunice.
I made two errors that really aren't important except for sizing this almost perfectly square design. The last two lines on the rice stitched alphabet were to be two threads down, and I did four. I may compensate on bottom border since I am planning on a square frame. I haven't worked on Pumroy because I'm taking the smaller Eunice outside to stitch, which has become a little difficult.


My big old warrior has turned into a mushball of love since being snipped and won't leave me alone.

There's only a small area left at the bottom plus the limited over one stitching to the right of the Z, which isn't enough to get my feathers ruffled.

Now for my new bird. We've never seen this beauty before and after checking a few books, think it's a Prothonotary Warbler, but he doesn't have the dark beak. Photos aren't the greatest but take a look at this guy!
Isn't he beautiful? We may have the identification wrong but we're pretty sure it's a Warbler of some sort.


I made a trip to the Olde English Shoppe which closed this weekend and found another cupboard at half off.  I couldn't pass it up because I also learned that The Hidden Den, another great shop about an hour from here is closing.  I have no choice but to get back to making my own items.  This is a good sized corner unit and is tall enough to set on the floor.  I plan on repainting and aging, removing the half door and adding a full length, and possibly a top with moulding.

That's all I got!  I've been busy with the Google crap and spent a few days discarding craft items and such.  If I haven't used it and am keeping it only because I MAY use it in the future - it's out of here.  The less I have, the more I can focus on what I enjoy the most.   I want the background static to be reduced to a pleasing hum.  Or Elvis.  Toby Keith.  Chuck Berry.
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  Stay safe, thank you so much for visiting, talk to you soon!
***********************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...