Love made me do it

Hi everyone.  This is a short post to let you know that I have put aside Miss Pumroy, and Miss Eunice in favor of Miss Lydia Broome.  I couldn't help myself.  A first for me too, because I always worked on one project only, recently graduating to two.  But THREE!?! 
 Love is a powerful force.  So is that damn frog.  I was coming to the finish line and regardless of my count twice efforts, was two down and 1 over.  Goodbye tail.  That potted plant should have six sets of leaves but if I don't tell anyone, no one will notice.  I plan on finishing this before returning to Eunice, if she'll forgive me. 


I was making a path putting fabric away and decided to put the homespun checks together.  I love checks.   Too bad I can't find the black ones. 
One more thing.  I was very surprised to see that this sampler done long ago on Lugana fabric, coffee stained to the same color as Malabar's linen, expecting only pure linen and cotton to take the stain evenly.   Ewe & Eye's Peacock Spot, Malabar, and Lydia would make a nice grouping but I love the frame that Pineberry Lane used and may do that. 
  It's been a rough week for several reasons, no decision on the kitchen, and I came up with a third layout.  Not good.  If there was a pill for memory,  procrastination and another for decisiveness, I wouldn't be able to choose a pharmacy, then put off getting them ordered, and ultimately forget where they were.  I can't swallow pills anyway.
Hello to new followers!   Putz that I am didn't even know you could click Followers on the Dashboard and see who they are.  I'm finding WAY too many blogs to read but so enjoying them all, and way too many ideas on Pinterest. 
Thank you for taking time to stop by.  I appreciate your visits!
Have a safe coming week ~ talk to you soon.
******************

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...