Some new found freebies

 Two in a row!   These are the other mentions I left out of yesterday's post.  Many of you may be familiar with Sub Rosa but for the rest of you - it is certainly worth a look.  How did I miss this blog????  I found a free design called Birds of a Feather in my files and had a hard time deciphering the web address.  But am I glad I did!!  This page HERE has wonderful free smalls in a more primitive style and I like them all.  I translated the blog so it may come up in English but she has a translate button at the top for you.  Her main blog page is HERE and certainly one I will be following.



I've obviously visited before since I have the Birds design but as with many of my bookmarks, must have been lost.  This is Birds of a Feather.

And this is Locks and Keys.  Two of my favorites!  I will need to spend some time this evening going through her blog and see what I've missed.





I was at JoAnn's last week and the quilting supplies were all 50% off.  I've been wanting the Stitch Starter little corner thingy for marking your fabric and came across this similar item from Omnigrid.   Mark will drill little holes through the 2 and 3 inch corners.  I don't know if the original has them but I would like to pull a strand of floss through the measurement to mark the spot.  Plus it has a larger hole from displaying in the store, which can be threaded with ribbon to tie or hang on a bag.
 I can make my own padded case for it (but will probably clip it to something) and thought it was a good substitute.  I figured I would lose misplace it eventually so I was being cheap cost-effective since this was cheaper than the shipping charges alone.
And I was right.  I just looked for the darn thing to take a photo for you and couldn't find it.  I tore up the sewing room, the stitching mess in the parlor, and found it in the family room on top of the pie safe.   Why there?????  When they are again at half off I will get another and tape it to the back of the TV.  Just in case.  I always know where the TV is.

Enjoy your day!  Thanks for visiting!!
*************

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...