A few Santa charts for you

Hi everyone.  Since I can't stitch right now, I thought I would go through charts to find a few projects to kit.  I came across some older Christmas designs that I know I will never stitch and wondered if someone would be interested.  Leave your name on this post and if more than one are interested, I will draw a name this Saturday. 
 All five are one offer.

Merry Old Santa
Leisure Arts


Debbie Mumm
Country Noel









Susan Fouts
Homespun Holiday
Perforated paper or fabric


  Heartstrings
The Jolly Company











Homespun Sampler
Angels Among Us
Perforated paper and fabric








That's all for now!
Leave your name if you're interested and have a great week.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...