Marking samplers and sources

Hello stitching buds.  I'm almost finished with the over one (AUGH!!) on Eunice and decided on a simple black frame.  I messed up with the starting point of the single thread journey and it's one thread off in the top area.   You can see how close it is to the V.   Too bad.  There was no way I was removing it, even though I caught it at this point.
 
I wanted to answer a few questions emailed to me about finding out of print charts and ordering new ones.  First off,  Thistle Needleworks has quite a listing of older books. 
OBVIOUSLY A PROBLEM WITH BLOGGER!  WILL TRY TO CORRECT AND REPOST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...