Zucchini and Sudberry


ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE
Shred a large zucchini (about 4 cups), salt, and put in colander

In a large bowl mix the following -
4 beaten eggs
1 cup Bisquick (light is fine)
3/4 to 1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup (I use 1/4) vegetable oil
1 tsp. Oregano
After a half hour, squeeze the liquid from the shredded zucchini and measure three cups, add to bowl and stir to blend.  Pour into a sprayed 9 x 13 glass dish and bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.  It can be cut into squares or sticks and is also good cold.  I'm not a fan of Oregano but it is fabulous with these ingredients and makes this dish.

Now for  Sudberry House.  I showed this box a while back and haven't found any information at all.  Obviously, they aren't made anymore.  I found a photo of the small box like this but it is also unavailable.  I believe it was Sudberry since that's what was offered in my old shop.  The tray is still wrapped, includes the glass, and has a price of $33 on it, now it's much more and is only available with applied brass handles in this size.  It is labeled "petite" but is considered "medium" now.   I like this old style because it has wood outlining the stitchery as part of the tray itself.  The new ones look like frame molding with handles and the stitchery ends into the sides.  The heart is 8" wide, 7" top to bottom, and 2" inside depth.  The tray is 12 1/2" x 9 1/2" with a 7"x10" frame opening.  Both pieces have screws to dissemble and install your needlework. 

                           
 
 
 
 
  They are heavy and shipping won't be cheap. I may take offers through my email  instead of Ebay, and will let you know when. 
Before I'm done - some notes on the prior post.  Thanks for the comments and your help!  I don't like to use interfacing when mounting.  I only did that because this $&#@ linen is wonky and I had a heck of a time straightening it.  Using the fusible is tricky and I only presssed/adhered two corners from the back, turned it right side up to made sure it was perfectly straight, then pressed from the front to adhere so I could see it.  I used to use acid free artist's masking tape on mat board when I worked at the gallery, which was their method.  I find it easier to use pins now and will purchase the stainless steel flat heads and leave them in.  I have never done lacing well.  NEVER!!  Not even acceptable let alone well.  Especially when the linen is this stretchy!  I also like to use a darker mat board beneath which really hides the threads, but my linen was too sheer.  The darker mat changed the appearance of the linen's color and I still saw the black and rust threads.  With a nice tight weave, the neutral (gray or tan) mat is a perfect solution.  If I find any more of this linen, it will be used with a muslin lining for ornaments!  Or a nice blaze.  So thank you again for your suggestions and tips to all of us still learning.
And Sherry I don't know why you are being thrown into Spam!!  I have to move you into the comments every time!  There isn't anything I can do to change that since Blogger makes that determination.  Sorry!! 
While throwing out more patterns and papers (BIG fire yesterday), I found a local map.  Even though the B**** in my GPS sends me in the wrong direction, I won't be needing it so I used it to line the offered boxes.  And I still know where they are!!!

Hope you're having a great day.  Thanks for stopping by!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...