My Hat's Off - or On

I have a lot of hats.  I don't work or go to fancy lunches, so most of them, well all of them, sit in their boxes in my closet.  I used to wear them to the symphony, but...  Some I have had for a very long time, as evidenced by the boxes. 

Crowley's closed its downtown store in 1977 and that was the only one I ever shopped in.  Others bear the names J.L. Hudson and Hudson's.  The fanciest boxes have the letter J imprinted in continuous scroll work for Jacobsen's.

I no longer buy hats other than to garden or ones that flatten for travel.  But next Sunday the library is having a celebration of its National Medal and I thought it might be fun to dust one off and put it on.  Problem is, I can't decide which one to wear.  Some are definitely off the list because of the winter season.  But there are three I am considering.

Here are my choices:

Designed by Diahann Carroll 


Ruth Alan Designs

 
Designed by Kokin

I'll take all suggestions.  Hopefully, the hat will look better on me than on the lamp shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...