Making progress

I'm not as far along as I'd like to be, and it's not as easy as I thought it would be.  The majority of these supplies I do not want and I gave a ton away to Goodwill, a girl at my local Agway, and threw out a lot of older charts .

There's a bunch of threads - fuzzy types, flower threads, beads, and buttons.







Then there are charts and charts that I have no use for and didn't burn!   A beautiful porcelain doll for a pincushion needs a home.




Another pile of charts and kits that I will be offering.









A good selection of Shepherd's Bush charts and kits.









Lots of Prairie Schoolers.












Yards of Klostern for Cinnamon Stick
  santas and what else?
      I have no use for this.






Jobelan is great but I'm never going
to use this fabric either. 
A whole box of colors and
lots of sage 28 and 32.


All linen.  All mine!  Yardage that I hate to cut, quarters, halves and pieces.  I found Scarlet Letter's hand dyed Saffron and a rust color from 20 years ago.


Beautiful Belgian linen tablecloths and runners, stamped for embroidery.  Hope I find good homes for these pieces.




Just Cross Stitch ornaments issues and a few other publications.







And finally the floss.  Not sure if I will bag and sell it all, but most of it I'm sure.

So that's my mess.  My sampler charts, tons of smalls, freebies and such are separated from these inherited items now.  As soon as I get my floss back in sequence from being scattered all over, I can go through the charts and pick a linen.
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...