No way Hannah Way

I went through my small sampler charts, looking for one that wouldn't frustrate or discourage me.  This little gem was chosen.
R&R Reproductions.  This is one of the earliest dated samplers (1749) in the Valentine Museum, Richmond, VA, done by a very young child.  Cute little thing.    
Until I read further..
 I hate the Queen.









And further yet........
This child will certainly test my patience.  Seven step cross?  At her age?  Are you kidding me?  Sorry Hannah Way...no way.  Not now.  Back to the stash......I wish I had more donuts.  (See my other blog.)







After a chocolate break.........

That didn't take long.  Goode Huswife's Pennsylvania Beehive Sampler.  My sewing box is ready to go. 

Except for the linen.  Uh-oh...

                           
 
This is the left side of a 10" deep 5' wide 
drawer.

Here's the center......
And this is the right side.  Too bad the majority have no color labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...