The Worst Movie

If you ask me which is the worst movie I have ever seen, all the way through, I would tell you 'The English Patient'.   I saw the entire movie because I went with someone who was actually enjoying it.  Had I gone by myself I would have walked out.

The movie is 162 minutes long.  That was at least 152 minutes longer than I wanted to sit there.  I disliked it from the very beginning.  I just wanted it to end.  It was pure torture for me.

I know you may think this sounds cruel, but if you saw the movie and saw the Seinfeld episode about it, think of me as Elaine.

I mention this because it has taken me two days to watch the movie 'The Next Three Days'.  A friend raved about it.  She must have been on pain medication and really doped up.  This one was only 126 minutes.  They could have done it in a one-hour TV show.  I have never ever used the fast forward button so much.  And it still took me two days.  I don't think I could watch more than 15 minutes at a time.

What I want to know is this:  How did this movie get rated so highly?  What did I miss? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...