Someone thinking Like Me

The idea of someone thinking as I do may be scary to some folks.  So be it.  Today's Free Press has a story sub-headed 'Brown: Let civilians do desk, guard jobs'.  Hallelujah!

For the twenty years I was at West Bloomfield I questioned why we had so many public safety folks sitting at desks.  I blogged about this issue last year.

Now comes Councilman Brown in Detroit asking the same questions.  I won't repeat myself and you are probably giving a 'thumbs up' to that.  But we do have to find the most effective use of our public employees and the tax dollars that support them.  Can I at least get a nod in agreement?

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...