Needle Keep Free Project

Hi all.  Just a quick post during a raging flash.  I posted a project on the page titled Needle Keep (under the header).  I'm soaked and want to get outside in the cold for a few minutes so this is really quick.  Here's the finished piece...
 This is the inside.  The chart and the instructions are on the page, so if you're interested, check it out.  I would like to post more but I really need to get outside.   I really appreciate the support, friendship, information, and needed help over the last year and I hope you like this project as my way of saying THANK YOU!!!   I gotta get outside!!!!
LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...