There's a fabric sale - and another offer!

Hiya.  Just a quick post to let you know about a linen sale I just discovered on Wyndham's site.    Check it out HERE, and see if there is something you could use at the sale price.  There are several pages so make sure you click "next" at the page bottom.  Click on Specials in the left column to see charts on sale also.

I've been having fun with the little boxes. 
I made another set.

You know what's next don't you?  Giveaway!!!  Yes, I know I had one recently for the 200th  follower, and tomorrow is the drawing for my 1st anniversary, but I reached 250 followers!  Well.  I can't thank you enough.  Really.  I'm surprised, thrilled, and honored.  So as soon as the winner of the gift certificate is announced on Wednesday, I will create a post for the small box set offer.  I was considering drawing two names tomorrow night, but then realized some readers aren't stitchers so they may not participate in a needlework offer.   I think it's more fair to separate the offers. 
I know it's not much - they are little!!!  But I think they are so sweet and I hope you do too.  I was at the craft shop today and came home with a bunch.  They sell out really fast so I grabbed them.  I can always return them.
So could I have your opinions please?  Which box sizes do you prefer?  The small ovals in a set, the small rounds, or the larger sizes in singles or a set?
I need to get the brat pack cats fed and I hope to finish the heart tonight.  Remember, tomorrow is the last day for entering the gift certificate offer.   Good luck.  Will be back Wednesday with the winner and the new offer.   Be safe!!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...