The last winner - for a while!

Hi everyone.  Just a quick post - my internet is going in and out.  It started right after I used the Random generator and before I could print the results, I lost the service.  Sooooo.  The winner was #39 and the generated random list gave that number to Rugs and Pugs.  To Rugs and Pugs - I will try to email but if it doesn't go through, please email me with your address. Thanks to everyone once again for participating!

I want to quickly show you my finished heart - I just love it.  The rest I will post tomorrow - right now I have company but wanted to get the winner posted between the service interruptions.  
Thanks for visiting - be back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...