PS Santa Winner

Hello stitchers!  Here are the results from Random - love that word.  So appropriate for menomoods.



Sharlene from Sharlene's Stitching Site is the winner. Send me your address Shar-these guys are coming your way!

Now a few notes about the Needle Keep.  First off, you can attach the magnetic strip directly to the interior's fabric and lay the ribbon over the top if you prefer.  This gives a little more grab, but you can't slip the needles under the ribbon easily.  I've made them with the sticky side to fabric running the width, and used the ribbon running the opposite way (like a wide "H") to hide the strips's ends.  Best grab of all since there is no ribbon between needle and magnet.  Don't use the strip on both top and bottom if it's not covered with ribbon, or matching fabric (my favorite).  I also use simple fabrics since prints and light colors make the needles more difficult for me to see.
This is my favorite pin cushion that Carol gifted me. I just love this fabric so much!  And the crushed shells inside.  To make sure the stitched side (Christmas) is protected, I made a little cover for it and used the ribbon to secure.  I didn't want to tack it on with stitches and mess up those perfect x's on the seams.  If this were a plain fabric cushion, the magnetic strip could be placed between the ribbons.
Now for the anniversary offer.
One year today!!   I realize that many of you are very accomplished stitchers with preferences for supplies, others want to try something new, and then there are the wimps like me.
So how better to please everyone than with a gift certificate?
You can chose fabric, chart, thread, accessories, buttons, pins, you name it!
I can't decide which online shop to choose, so I will be back later today with several choices - you pick your favorite!
  And a kitty update - I kept the little devils in my large dog crate with a litter box and padded bedding for 3 days.  Yesterday they were released and you should have seen them play!  They were so happy, even in that white crap.  Junior turned out to be a male and mama has been sitting and watching for him all night.  He hasn't returned.  This was a costly visit, but well worth it.  And yes, I am scratched up again, but it will heal.
Be back this evening...

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...