Santa offer

Hello people!  I wanted to get the Santa offer up and running so here we go...


Three Prairie Schooler Santa designs.
Prairie Schooler Old World Santas I (#80) and II (#88) plus the adorable Kris Kringle (#62).

Click on the photos for a closer look.   Leave your request to be included in the drawing on this post only.  The deadline will be 2/13 at 8 pm EST and the drawing will be 2/14.  Don't worry about being the first or last request since the Random generator mixes everyone together.  Doesn't matter where you live!   I decided not to try two offers at one time.  Maybe you younger snots can handle it, but I couldn't wrap my menobrain around it.  We will see what pops up on the 14th after the drawing.......
**********
I found a few more sites that have conversions so here they are...
The first is here, which is offered from The Drawn Thread on NPI to DMC, Dinky Dye to WDW, and others. The second is here for WDW to DMC from Crab Apple Hill.   This one gives two to four DMC colors for one WDW which gives you a really good idea of the lightest to darkest hue of the variegation.  I realized that some of these are not up to date after I posted them yesterday so the newer colors we may be looking for aren't available.   But I'm not giving up and will continue searching!

I will be completing the body of the boat people sampler today and hope to finish the border shortly after.  I like it, but it is kind of weird!   Excuse me now while I run outside and flail my arms screaming at Woody Wood******.  Have a great day and talk to you soon...thank you for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...