A little chart for you part 2 and an egg critter

Hiya.  Me again.  In case you downloaded the chart or were interested in stitching this, I thought I would show you the update that I changed on the original post.  I don't know how to publish the edited version as a new post so here's the chart with the verse.  So many emails from readers (THANK YOU!!) that like the chart but knew that the initials wouldn't work, so I graphed two different lines if you would prefer either of these.  It could be stitched without the verse, too.  On 28 count it would fit in a 5x7 frame if you remove the entire top branch, or without the verse and roots.  So here you go.




 
And now for the egg critter.  I made a few hard boiled eggs for a chicken salad and look what I got.  This never happened before!!  The entire yolk held together and scared the heck out of me when I took the lid off the pan.  I thought I boiled a baby chick!!  The rest is still in the shell. 
That's it!!

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...